Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cenderamata / Favor

Hi all....

I'm so excited today that my pilot project has been upgraded.. Guna blogger ni lebih mudah nak promo barang. ( ye la... dulu pakai flyers, berpeluh2 hantar to every house kat taman perumahan...) Hopefully, you guys will support usaha murni I ni yang suci lagi bersih.. cekap dan amanah (heheh... cam polis la pulak..)

A Bit of Company Details

Nama company : Kraf Nurul
Location : Gombak, Kuala Lumpur
Products :
1. Kipas Cendana / Organza / Japanese
2. Face Towel
3. PVC Container
4. Jelly/Cookies/Cakes
5. Porcelin / Clay Vase

All items are carefully wrap and decorate within customer's budget. Pictures of items can be seen at photobucket album http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t176/siticantik/Cenderamata%20Perkahwinan/
For enquiry, please email me at nurnapilot@gmail.com

Thank you for your support.....

Nurul Nana

1 comment:

NaS said...

All the best... -nasir pajamanation.com.my (from fellow melayu-trader)